What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable VPS with high RAM?

Hedforns

I've been going through a multitude of VPS offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose.
The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging. Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with VPS services from different hosting companies?
I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.
What are your views on GTHost.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Peterson

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are the best to sign up with.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

Jokalens

I recommend you try GTHost.com vps if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.
They offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.

Cibolens

Well, GTHost.com has locations in different regions of Canada, Europe and America, which allows you to choose the best sites for your business needs. Also recommend Looking Glass Hosting. It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Netrokesso

I would recommend Neironvps.com to anyone, either starting out webhosting or for more experienced webmasters.
They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service. Every VPS Servers they offer includes full root access, enabling you to run whatever you wish whenever you want to.

Dzenmed

I have not been disappointed. GTHost.com is an extremely proficient provider and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less. Like their Canada vps.
16 CPU, 32GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 360GB, Traffic 32TB - $50/mo. They are optimized for high I/O performance and low latency.