What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone knows where i can get windows VPS for this price ($50/ month)

Netrokesso

I have some old account to check in US VPS, any idea where i can get the windows vps for nice price?
Recently came across many web hosts. What are your views on Kvchosting.net ssd vps solutions? Are they good?

Dzenmed

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with Kvchosting.net ssdvps host is their customer service.
They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service.

VPS accounts from surfhosting.co and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

Hedforns

I moved my entire site myself, including databases, so I also can't comment on Kvchosting.net site transferring service.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
Like their SSD P1 VPS - RAM 10 GB, Disk 120 GB, 4 Core CPU, 8 TB bandwidth, Pricing $54.99 per month.

Jokalens

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
Try to compare Regvps.com and Allwebhost.com vps solutions. The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Cibolens

The guys at GTHost.com know their stuff! Like their cheap vps solutions. Try this one: 2 CPU, 4GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 40GB, Traffic 8TB - $10/mo.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.