What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best bitcoin option for hosting e-store?

Jokalens

Hello,
I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast hosting for me? What are your views on libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting solutions?

I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

Cibolens

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Strongly believe HostingWalay.pk is flexible enough to meet your specific requirements. I definitely would recommend them to any friends of mine.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Briganti

Accounts from planethoster.com and swisslayer.com are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
Incredible hosts! They are such reliable and well known providers. I haven’t experienced any sort of downtime yet, my email is working speedily and I seldom run into any issues that aren’t my fault. Great hosts!

Netrokesso

Give them a try. I have used Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

Hedforns

Keep in mind that slow loading pages and downtime are a surefire way to lose your visitors.
Check out Profvds.com EU vps. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

Max

I work with WordPress sites, and to ensure their fast operation, I chose the NVMe VPS tariff from HostPro.com for $24 per month. I especially appreciate the stability provided by daily backups without unnecessary server load - backups are stored separately for 30 days. There is a choice of different control panels for managing servers, and technical support is always in touch 24/7 and will help with any issue. It's cool that you can choose the optimal geographical location (Tampa (USA), Amsterdam (Netherlands), or Warsaw (Poland)) for the server for free, which allows you to improve the speed and convenience for visitors from certain regions.

Dzenmed

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
You can rely on Webhost.pro webhost. The website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.