What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best shared hosting provider ...

Hedforns

Webhosting can be an enjoyable experience or it can be a nightmare. Take your time and test out a webhosting provider before you join.

I am a proud hostingsource.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far.
They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had.

rosafill23

Choosing a hosting service is a very important step. I recently chose services from hostpro.com for my project and was pleasantly surprised. Their hosting ensures stable operation of the site, and the technical support is just incredible. Whenever I had any questions or problems, I received help in just a matter of minutes. It is important that the hosting company not only provides quality services, but also has reliable support that is always ready to help. I recommend paying attention to hostpro.com as one of the possible options.

Peterson

Have a look at plans from decent hosting providers: rockhoster.com and planethoster.com.
I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!

Jokalens

I have been nothing but pleased with Datapacket.net hosting services. The customer support is superb. I actually had a problem initially, I sent an email and it was cleared that day. No problem.

Briganti

Accounts from hostnamaste.com and planethoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedbacks from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Dzenmed

Like Libertyvps.net Bitcoin hosting. The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
All Bitcoin payments are processed automatically via BitPay and will be credited once the payment has been made.

Netrokesso

Personally I like Hostingsource.com web hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly. The goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Serhio

HostPro.com left only positive impressions! I especially liked their technical support, which responds in just a few minutes, regardless of the time of day. It is important for me to be able to resolve issues quickly, and here I got it 100%. Another huge plus is the speed of work. The use of NVMe SSD is really noticeable, because pages load in a second. The plans are also very flexible. I started with the Strong plan for my online store, and so far I'm happy with it. The plan has everything you need, from a user-friendly control panel to backups. And if I need to expand, I can easily upgrade to more powerful plans. By the way, there is also peace of mind about the security of the site - Imunify AV+ can handle any viruses.