What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap server for DNS needed with crypto payment option

Hedforns

Hi!

Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency? I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Webhost.pro vps solutions? Are they reliable?
Do you know any good vps offer?

Peterson

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Exceptional services at fair prices. I rarely need help from the support team. Yet when I do, they are fast and fix the issue in a few hours.

Jokalens

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
You can also try GTHost.com instant server solution: E3-1260Lv5, 16GB DDR4, 480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered, starting at $59.
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.

Cibolens

I started with Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.

Netrokesso

I've been with webhost.pro for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Dzenmed

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Webhost.pro dedicated servers, features & technical support!
I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.