What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap VPS for DNS needed with crypto payment option

Jokalens

Hi!
Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency? I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Digitalserver.com.mx vps solutions? Are they reliable?
Do you know any good vps offer?

VPS accounts from allwebhost.com are worth trying.
They aren't just hosting providers; they are partners in success. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking top-notch hosting services.

Cibolens

What a wonderful host I found, Surfhosting.co team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique. Like their cheap vps solutions.
All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.

Netrokesso

I appreciate Digitalserver.com.mx quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.

Dzenmed

I'd also recommend you to consider Regvps.com Linux vps. With hardware virtualization, this server will be strictly isolated from other similar servers, provided with absolute information security, while still using the same set of hardware by different kernels, such as video cards, network cards, a variety of disks, and others.