What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ddos protected hosting solutions?

Jokalens

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $40 a month.
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx and kvchosting.net ddos protected hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Cibolens

If you are in need of a VPS in particular, kvchosting.net is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
Impressed with this package: SSD P2 VPS - RAM 12 GB, Disk 150 GB, 5 Core CPU, 10 TB bandwidth, Pricing $89.99 per month.

Netrokesso

I've used kvchosting.net for a while now. I've never had any issues and love the ability to up all the server stats on the fly during our busy seasons.
Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. Their features look unique:
- you get 100% guaranteed server resource allocation at all times.
- their support options: Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.

Dzenmed

Well, DigitalServer interface is actually a dream for techies, I've been with many hosting providers over the last ten years, dropping in and out with my interest in websites.
Like their servidores dedicados en Mexico. The new SSD web hosting plans provide you with speed and data security in our hosting network in Mexico.

Hedforns

Why not give SwissLayer.com server hosting solutions a try?
Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.
I'm a very happy customer. I'd recommend this host to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.