What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ddos protected hosting solutions?

Jokalens

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 4GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $40 a month.
Any info on Regvps.com ddos protected vps hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Cibolens

PrivateVPS 2 - $11.90/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. All I can say Regvps.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.

Netrokesso

Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend Regvps.com web hosting service.

Dzenmed

I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but Regvps.com who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far.
The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month. Recommended!