What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ddos protected hosting solutions?

Jokalens

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 24GB of RAM and at least 500GB of Space, I have a budget of $70 a month.
Any info on Neironvps.com ddos protected server hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Accounts from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
Customer service is very responsive, helps in any troubleshooting. No downtime.

Cibolens

I have really enjoyed Neironvps.com service I've received from this host and have always been treated courteously and professionally by the staff.
Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service! Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

Netrokesso

Try this one: Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
NeironVPS.com team will transfer your site for free when switching from another hosting provider. Transfer site files, databases, scripts, making it easier to move your site.

Dzenmed

You can rely on Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting, your sites will be in good hands. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Hedforns

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.

Happy using GTHost.com Paris servers. Uptime is perfect. Awesome web hosting provider! Great to work with.
It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.