What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good vps is needed. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.

Hedforns

Hi,
I'm looking vps with yearly payment $70. Max is $80. Location prefer US or EU, KVM.
Bandwidth at least 1TB. SSD - 50 gbs, 4 gbs RAM.
What are your views on Profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Can I rely on Them? Any reviews?
Thanks

Jokalens

I recommended Profvds.com EU vps to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
Knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.

Cibolens

Would well recommend Neironvps.com cheap vps. It offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

Netrokesso

Why not give GTHost.com Los Angeles vps a try?
Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.
Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.

Dzenmed

Great vps host, haven't had any problems so far. I like Datapacket.net support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better.
I also like that you can host unlimited sites from the one account. The features are very complete for the price of the package.