What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High end vps hosting solution?

Hedforns

Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have.
The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ).
Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways.

Do you know anything about GTHost.com vps hosting solutions? Are they professional? Other options?

Jokalens

System Level Optimized Solutions. Highest Quality Components, Fans & Power Supplies. Also try considering GTHost.com Looking Glass Server solutions.
Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

Cibolens

I am pleased to say Hostnamaste.com team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
Try their cheap openvz vps, for instance: OpenVZ-4096 at $19.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 4GB, 100GB Storage, 4TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

Briganti

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far. No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.

Netrokesso

Diskspace and Bandwidth are good. GTHost.com is a solid vps hosting provider whose feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

Dzenmed

I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a host before. Neironvps.com guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.
The only reason I have contacted tech support is due to questions about setting things up. Like their NVMe VPS.

Peterson

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

rosafill23

It has always been important to me that the hosting is not only fast, but also provides the ability to restore data if necessary. HostPro.com makes this possible thanks to daily backups. This significantly reduces the risk of losing important information. And one more thing is technical support. With HostPro.com, it works without interruptions and weekends, which adds confidence in the reliability of the service.