What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting for multiple Wordpress sites

Dzenmed

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for affordable but decent vps hosting for multiple Wordpress sites.
Can anyone recommend a provider and give me some guidance as to what I should look for?
Any info on GTHost.com kvm vps solutions? Discounts? Reviews please?
Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to hosting

VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

Hedforns

Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
Thumbs up to GTHost.com vps host! Try this package: 4 CPU, 16GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 240GB, Traffic 16TB - $25/mo.

Peterson

You may try deals from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services in a webmaster-friendly manner.
Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

Jokalens

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Check out CentoServer.com hosting solutions. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Cibolens

Why not give Regvps.com Linux vps a try?
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick.

Briganti

You can check this out at hostingsource.com. They have some of their servers created for the best WordPress perfomance.

Netrokesso

Since GTHost.com vps host has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!