What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs?

Hedforns

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support): 16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on GTHost.com cheap vps hosting solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

Jokalens

Give them a try. GTHost.com launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!
I'd also recommend you to try their instant servers - Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.

Serhio

I have been using VPS hosting from hostpro.com for several months now, and my impressions are very positive. They have a wide range of different tariffs to suit any requirements. Also, you can choose the control panel you need on the server. I am especially pleased with the availability of daily backups that are stored for 30 days. This gives me confidence that in the event of any problem, I can quickly restore the data. The technical support is always in touch, which is very helpful when I have questions. They are available 24/7 both via chat and tickets.

VPS accounts from inet.ws and legionbox.com are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
24/7 support works, very satisfied, stable connection, uptime 99.9%.

Netrokesso

Reliable service and affordable prices. Fantastic host and Rockhoster.com has gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

Dzenmed

I would recommend GTHost.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting. Love their cheap vps.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.