What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking to move away from my current VPS Host.

Jokalens

I'm looking to move away from my current VPS Host.
Currently I'm paying $30US/mo for the following: 30gb disk space, 2000gb bandwidth/mo
I'd like to find a VPS host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is.
My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
Do you know anything about Hostingsource.com and GTHost.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good? Other providers for me to consider?

Thanks.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.ne and netshop-isp.com.cy are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Customer support was made easy with their online chat feature. Not technical issues so far from my end. Everything seems to work well.

Briganti

Accounts from profvds.com and hostingsource.com are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Great prices and great services. Easy to use software.

Hedforns

I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, Centoserver.com is my favorite. Happy using their EU VPS.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.