What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a hosting with ddos Protection

Hedforns

Hello,
I need a hosting account in the USA.
Need a DDos Protection, Budget : 10 usd monthly, Xeon or Atom, 2gb memory+ and 1 tb of disk space
What are your views on hostingsource.com web hosting hosting solutions?
Can I rely on them? Any experience? Other options?

Peterson

Accounts from planethoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth your attention.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

Jokalens

As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you. Keep it up!! Highly recommend hostingsource.com for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

Cibolens

No doubt, hostingsource.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

Dzenmed

It turns out that Hosting Source has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking.

Last edited:

Netrokesso

As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting next week.
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

rosafill23

I've used different hosting services and I can say that hostpro.com really stands out among them. They offer a wide range of shared hosting and VPS services with high performance and reliability. An important point is their technical support, which is available around the clock. This means that even at night or on weekends, you can get help if you need it. In addition, they have competitive prices and flexible plans, which allows you to choose the best option for your project. Hostpro.com also regularly updates their hardware, which ensures high speed and stability. I recommend that you pay attention to them when choosing a hosting service.