What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a new vps hosting for ecommercing

Jokalens

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
80GB SSD, 8gbs ram. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Datapacket.net and Swisslayer.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Dzenmed

I am so glad I found NetShop-isp.com.cy Cyprus VPS provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Hedforns

The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them. Datapacket.net is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.

Cibolens

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Swisslayer.com is reliable. They offer TOR VPS and they allow TOR Exit Nodes.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. The most professional host.