What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a server hosting

Jokalens

I am looking for a cheap hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
Requirements: 500gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime. budget is 80 usd per month.
What are your views on Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They have never failed to impress me with their quick and caring response to my questions, issues & concerns.

Cibolens

I would say that almost every dedicated server comes with dedicated IP. It is not a problem at all. As for good providers I recommend to have a look and check gthost.com - for USA and Canada region mostly and swisslayer.com for Europe location.

Briganti

Servers from centoserver.com and hostnamaste.com are worthwhile.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

Dzenmed

Can say that Digitalserver.com.mx service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.
The server uptime is perfect. Their servidores dedicados include so many useful features and great resources.

Plans from hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are brilliant with providing solutions, support and technicians on hand 24/7.

Hedforns

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Hostnamaste.com is the host to use.
Full Server Root and Shell Access. The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. Love their budget server hosting solutions.

rosafill23

When choosing a VPS hosting, it is important to consider the reliability of the hardware and the quality of support. One of the options is VPS hosting from hostpro.com, which uses Intel and Ryzen processors, as well as fast SSD and NVMe disks. This ensures high performance and fast access to data. For more resource-intensive tasks, you should pay attention to plans with Ryzen processors. Daily backups will help to save your data in case of a failure. In addition, hostpro.com technical support works around the clock and helps with any questions for free, which allows you to ensure the smooth operation of your website.