What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for VPS

Netrokesso

Can you help me with finding perfect VPS?
I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
What are your views on Datapacket.net vps solutions? Any reviews please?
Anyone know such provider?

Max

Having used HostPro.com VPS-1 plan for several months now, I can confidently say that this hosting has exceeded my expectations. Despite the basic specifications (4 GB of RAM, 2 processors), performance remains at a high level thanks to NVMe drives, which ensures fast site loading and request processing. This is an ideal solution for small businesses or personal projects that require stable operation. I would especially like to note the continuous technical support that works 24/7. All issues were resolved in a matter of minutes, which is very important for business. In terms of security, HostPro.com provides daily backups and keeps them for 30 days, which gives me peace of mind for my projects. Also, if you plan on uploading videos and streaming content, check out the VPS-2 (8 GB RAM and2 CPU) which offers more resources for the price you are looking for. It can be a good choice if you expect a high server load.

Dzenmed

It happened so that I signed up for Hostingsource.com Discounted VPS ($5 first month for any plan) in May 2024 and it's been an excellent experience. I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provided the best hosting services at a reliable cost compared to others, with an easy-to-handle and user-friendly Cpanel interface.

Hedforns

Do you have a backup system in place for my websites?
Try GTHost.com - nice hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost efficient VPS provider on this planet. Try 2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo.