What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a reliable hosting for a website

Hedforns

Hi,

I need a reliable hosting for my website (only one), storage 20GB - 50GB / bandwidth 10GB - 20GB should be enough.
Also, server in West Coast is better. Please recommend a few providers.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions ? Can I trust them? Alternatives?
Thanks and best regards

Peterson

Attractive accounts from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
These companies provide all the features I need to run my systems effectively and efficiently so I am very happy with their service.

Jokalens

I have been using NetShop isp service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their cheap vps account.
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

rosafill23

I spent a lot of time looking for a decent VPS hosting service, and among many options, I came across hostpro.com. Their specialty is that they create daily backups, which may be needed in case of unforeseen situations such as hacking or damage. This suits me very well because I have a lot of important data on my website. In addition, their technical support is always in touch - around the clock, seven days a week. They even help solve various issues at no extra charge, which is also nice.

Cibolens

I'm happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. Host unlimited websites in each cPanel account (they can do this with addon domains and subdomains).

Netrokesso

I've been with datapacket.net hosting for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.