What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need a reliable hosting

Jokalens

Hi,
I need a reliable hosting for my website (only one), storage 20GB - 50GB / bandwidth 10GB - 20GB should be enough.
Also, server in West Coast is better. Please recommend a few providers.
Do you know anything about Hostingsource.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions ? Can I trust them? Alternatives?
Thanks and best regards

Cibolens

I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through netshop isp cPanel web host. My site has never been down. I have used their technical support many times.

Briganti

I would recommend rockhoster.com as alternative. They have good prices and have their services optimized for many web apps.

Netrokesso

Why not give Surfhosting.co a try?
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days.
Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.

rosafill23

Choosing a hosting service can be difficult, especially if you need to find an option with good support and stable performance. Hostpro.com offers shared hosting that combines ease of use and reliability. Their support team is available 24/7, which allows you to solve any problems quickly. If it's important to you to have a quick response from technical support, this can be a key consideration. Moreover, their plans and additional features are flexible, so you can choose the best option for your needs.

Dzenmed

Very pleased that I stumbled on to NetShop Isp Cyprus web hosting. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
Try getting a response from the big hosting providers...lol. That's why I chose them.