What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need VPS Linux Euro Server

Jokalens

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget Euro 20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Location Europe.
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
What are your views on GTHost.com cheap vps in Madrid? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance

Cheap VPS plans are available from libertyvps.net and surfhosting.co.
In my unbiased opinion, these companies deserve a glowing 5/5 star rating for their exceptional services and dedication to their customers. If you're looking for a web hosting provider that you can rely on for fast, reliable, and high-quality service, these hosting providers are definitely the way to go. I highly recommend them!

Max

My experience with VPS hosting from hostpro.com has been very positive. I chose their services because I needed a reliable and efficient hosting for my project. They offer a choice of different control panels, such as cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, CWP, and CyberPanel. This is very convenient as I was able to customize everything the way I needed. The support team works 24/7 and I always get prompt answers to my questions. Additionally, all data is automatically backed up, which gives me confidence in the security of the information. I feel confident knowing that I can rely on HostPro to manage my VPS.

Cibolens

I must say that GTHost.com is an excellent vps host provider. They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

Briganti

Libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are full-featured and cheap.
Definitely the best hosting, although I have been working with hosting recently. I am satisfied with both the price and the quality of the services provided.

Netrokesso

I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective. The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus!
GTHost.com vps packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Dzenmed

Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.
I can honestly say that GTHost.com vps host has lived up to what is advertised. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!