What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need vps with 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses

Hedforns

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Libertyvps.net vps hosting service?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

Peterson

I want to say that libertyvps.net isn't the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, I'd advise you to try services from hostsailor.com as well.
These providers are stable, reliable and cheap.

Jokalens

I initially chose Libertyvps.net Bitcoin linux vps for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice..
The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there. The support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.

Cibolens

Well, I have been dealing with Regvps.com for a long time. Try this: PrivateVPS 2 - $11.90/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Netrokesso

Overall, hostingsource.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP.
Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from decent providers: legionbox.com and rockhoster.com.
Best hosts out there so far. Great service. No hassle.

rosafill23

If you're looking for a reliable and affordable VPS provider, I recommend checking out the plans from hostpro.com. Their VPS options use powerful processors and SSD/NVMe drives, which ensures excellent performance. They offer over 1000GB SSD storage (you can go bigger or smaller), unlimited bandwidth, up to 64GB of RAM, and multiple IP addresses.
Hostpro.com is known for its outstanding customer support, often responding within hours, which is crucial for any urgent issues.
Try to contact them and clarify all the details you are interested in