What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Recommend me a VPS

Jokalens

I am using vps with this specs for around 1600 usd for 3 years now.
I need to renew soon and price is much higher.

CPU Cores: 6
• RAM: 8 GB
• Storage: 250 GB SSD
• Monthly Data Transfer: 3 TB
• Operating System: CloudLinux
30 cpanel Accounts
So, can anyone suggest the best option for me? Any info on hostingsource.com VPS solutions? Are they reliable?
Thought i have 30 cpanel accounts i have hardly used around 10-15 and even sites are not that big. Only 2-5 are functional. Others are test sites.
In worst case i can leave cpanel.

Can anyone suggest best VPS provider for this?
I am sure the current host is not going to give me same price though i have been with them for 6 years now. It is almost showing double.

The best VPS deals for me are available from rockhoster.com and inet.ws.
Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made them excellent choices for hosting the websites. I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.

Netrokesso

Why not give GTHost.com cheap vps a try?
They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

Cibolens

My experience with Hostingsource.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.

Briganti

Decent hosts are: legionbox.com and surfhosting.co.
If anyone looking for a reliable hosting company, choose their services. Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

Dzenmed

A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

You can rely on Exmasters.com vps solutions. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

Accounts from allwebhost.com are worth trying.
Fast uploading to the server, user-friendly interface, easy to work with multiple sites from one account, adequate prices, large choice of tariffs.

Hedforns

Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. Good uptime, good support - most of the time! Instantly install over 400+ open-source scripts with just a click! Popular scripts include WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and many other platforms for Ecommerce store Hosting – Start your website today! Get hostingsource.com VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.