What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podcast and shoutcast hosting?

Cibolens

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Have you ever used shoutcast and podcast hosting services? Is Greenwebpage.com good for this? What places do you know for such hosting services?

Briganti

Good hosting companies are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.

Netrokesso

I've been with greenwebpage.com more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.

Hedforns

I recommend NetShop Isp to everyone in need of a website. The cPanel hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Peterson

So accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth your attention.
They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.

Jokalens

I am fully satisfied using greenwebpage.com eco hosting service. I consider these factors that influence on my positive reviews:
1) Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
2) Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).

Dzenmed

I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend their vps hosting.
Find Greenwebpage.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner.