What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable magento commerce hosting solution?

Cibolens

Newbie here, referred over from the other hosting forum.
Our main website is undergoing a re-write using magento commerce.
That's the snapshot of where we're at. Feel free to ask for more info if that's needed to help make a better decision.
Any information on planethoster.com hosting reliabity? Will it be worth trying them?

Appreciate any and all input.

Netrokesso

It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
A very happy, long-time Planethoster.com customer. Their features can't be beaten (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

Dzenmed

Can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I'd like to say that it was very hard to find centoserver.com - I have been looking for such a good host for about 3 weeks and finally I found a good home for my web sites. The customer support team was responsive when I contacted them and transferred all my files to them explaining everything in details. I have been using them for 5 months. Everything works fine.