What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server Hosting package for affordable price?

Jokalens

Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Server Hosting:
1000 gbs of SSD space, 40000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Any info on Hostnamaste.com server hosting? Is the price ok for their packages?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Cibolens

Well, Hostnamaste.com has been an amazing host. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
Try this package: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 24GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $64.99/mo.

Briganti

If you check at allwebhost.com you will be able to find good plan there. They have a lot of servers at good prices.

Netrokesso

All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources Hostnamaste.com puts into action to resolve issues quickly.
I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
The Latest INTEL Xeon and AMD Processors that Performs. Affordable & Reliable OpenVZ VPS in US, CA, UK, IN and RU.

Dzenmed

Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting providers do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with Hostnamaste.com hosting.
The network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.