What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Servers with high RAM?

Cibolens

I've been going through a multitude of server hosting offers on this forum, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to choose. The wide array of options only makes the decision more challenging.
Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with dedicated hosting services from different hosting companies?
I'm interested in hearing about your experiences regarding reliability, speed, pricing policies, and customer support.
What are your views on ZipServers.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Briganti

Check out servers from solid hosting providers, I mean hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

Netrokesso

Overall, I like Allwebhost.com web host. They are way better than the previous host I had. The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
SiteBuilder and Website Building Tools include 100’s of Free Website Templates that can be easily installed.
Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.

GlowHostSales

I'd normally look for in below order:
- support (technical support is very important),
- value for price (you will get what you pay for),
- uptime and reliability.

Hedforns

Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022
Also recommend Zipservers.com low-cost dedicated hosting solutions.
It is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website!

Jokalens

For me, Swisslayer.com DMCA-free streaming servers work great. They use Intel, Cisco, and Supermicro equipment throughout their cloud infrastructure.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.