What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shared web hosting recommendations

Hedforns

hello, im new here and am looking for some expert advice
please recommend me some shared webhosting, preferably with us/eu based servers and unique a-class ip address.
would be great to not have to pay more than 5 usd a month per site. Is Libertyvps.net bitcoin host reliable?

rosafill23

hostpro.com offers reliable shared hosting that can meet your requirements. One of the key advantages is their 24/7 technical support. This can be important if your project requires stable operation and you want to resolve any technical issues quickly. Their service maintains high availability and provides a variety of features for easy hosting management. The servers are stable, and the control panel is clear even for beginners. hostpro.com offers several tariffs, among which you can find the one that best suits your budget and needs.

Peterson

Trustworthy shared plans are available from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

Max

I recently switched to hostpro.com and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the service. I chose the Simple plan for $3.95 per month, which is great for small sites or blogs. It has everything you need: 10 GB on NVMe SSD and 512 MB RAM, which ensures fast operation of my site. In addition, I received DirectAdmin to manage resources, which makes it much easier to set up. I would also like to highlight the fast technical support - they helped me set up an SSL certificate and transfer the site without any difficulties. HostPro also provides daily backups, which is very reassuring - I know that my data is always under supervision.

Jokalens

You can trust Hostnamaste.com - The control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders.
I simply love this host!

Cibolens

No doubt, Libertyvps.net is reliable. Haven't had any problems. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

Netrokesso

One word - Libertyvps.net is excellent. The service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.
Try their Bronze Linux VPS plan: CPU Cores - 1 Core, RAM - 1 GB, Disk Space - 25 GB, Bandwidth - 2 TB, Price - $19.99/month.

Dzenmed

Nothing to worry about, they are professional. Libertyvps.net team is always helpful with questions for beginners. Reliable and affordable offshore hosting.
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.

The best shared hosting providers are: planethoster.com and libertyvps.net.
Great reliability, the support is good, sustainability, the uptime is high, the speed is great.

Serhio

I chose HostPro.com because of their wide range of tools and reliability. The servers are powered by Intel Xeon with NVMe SSDs, so the speed of the sites is significantly better than on the previous hosting. It's especially nice that there are daily backups with the ability to store them for 30 days - this gives you confidence that your data can always be restored. A large number of PHP versions are also supported, and sites are managed via cPanel or DirectAdmin. For security, I use Imunify AV+ antivirus, which protects against viruses and malicious scripts. The technical support is available 24/7 and helps with issues quickly and efficiently