What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions for moving a few servers?

Jokalens

Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current dedicated servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the servers run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
What are your views on Neironvps.com server hosting solutions? What host is better from your views?
Thanks a lot!

Attractive servers are available from allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
I had a good experience with the mentioned companies. The person I dealt with resolved my issue, with a quick response in a useful and efficient way.
I was taken a good care of in a peaceful, professional way.

Cibolens

I'd like to say that Neironvps.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support. They provide great scripting tools.
Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use. Like this plan: Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

Netrokesso

The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime with Neironvps.com cheap vps in Europe. The support is extremely helpful!
Since day one when I try to move my magento website from my previous host to this new VPS host, they helped me completely move the website and set it up and running without any additional charges.

Dzenmed

I would recommend Neironvps.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.

Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised. The Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is a powerful GUI-based VPS management system.

Deals from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

Hedforns

Give Neironvps.com a try. Speed is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it. Service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.
Try this one, OP: Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.