What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best place for WordPress hosting?

Hedforns

Hello,
I wonder which provider is believed to be the best place for the WordPress hosted solutions?
Do you think OBhost.net is a good place for hosting wordpress sites? What are your views on their summer sale special?

Any opinion is appreciated.

Peterson

Accounts from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Value of hosting is exceptional compared to other hosing companies. They are a cut above.

Jokalens

If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to CentoServer.com, take my word for it, these guys ROCK. Flawless operation. They offer help FAST and always politely.

rosafill23

In order to choose the best tariff plan for your WordPress site, you need to know how much resources it consumes and what server settings it needs, for example:
- type of site and number of visits;
- the amount of memory and inodes used;
- the amount of RAM and cpu used;
- php version;
- database version, type of web server.
If your site does not require a large amount of resources, then shared hosting plans that are focused on WordPress may be quite suitable. Or VPS services if you use a lot of traffic and need more resources to process information.
I know that hostpro.com offers similar WordPress hosting options. They're also known for their free customer support, which is pretty good if you're not too server-savvy. I can also note that they create daily backups, which has saved my project many times after failed updates. The title is up to you, but if you're interested, visit their website and chat with their tech support.

Cibolens

I am an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards. Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting works fine.
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.

Netrokesso

You need to choose a host whose data center is geographically close to your target audience. Choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.
Love NetShop isp Cyprus web hosting. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel.