What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers?

Hedforns

Hi,
I'm setting up a new tube/video site and I'd like some information from you guys that know everything about web hosting and dedicated servers.
Dedicated Server 1 will be the front end, database, etc.
Dedicated Server 2 will be where the actual video content will be stored.
Which of the servers needs to be more powerful of the two?
Does Server 1 need a lot of bandwidth and storage?
Is GTHost.com server hosting provider reliable? Any reviews? Other hosts for my consideration, please?

Jokalens

Keep it up!! Highly recommend GTHost.com Chicago servers for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.
The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.

Cibolens

I know my limits and don't have to worry about violating any unwritten terms of service. Especially since GTHost.com provides a massive amount of bandwidth in their most basic server hosting package. You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers. Try their Santa Clara servers.

Briganti

Right accounts are available from surfhosting.co and planethoster.com as their servers are rock-solid and prices are competitive.
Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.
I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.

Netrokesso

Almost anything you could ask for is here - giving even webmaster wanna be's like me the feeling of complete control over our sites. In the 8 months I've used GTHost.com dedicated server hosting solutions, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. Excellent Web Host!

Dzenmed

Why not give Allwebhost.com solutions a try?
Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between.

Peterson

Attractive services are available from legionbox.com and surfhosting.co.
The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!