What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vps hosting question.

Jokalens

Hello,
I'm interested on hostnamaste.com openvz vps services and I have been looking for the discounts.
Do you know if they run any coupon codes?

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.

Cibolens

As an alternative can also recommend Allwebhost.com solutions. Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
They provide Free Sectigo SSL certificates for as many domains you have in your account. This ensures all data communication is secure to your sites. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking.

rosafill23

For discount coupons, you can directly contact their support or sales team. You can also find such information on the company's information pages or social media.
You may also consider other providers such as hostpro.com. I know that besides good servers and efficient technical support, they can offer some nice discounts for newbies. In any case, why not give it a try?

Briganti

Trustworthy VPS accounts can be got from libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com.
They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

Netrokesso

Taking into accounts your needs, try compare Webhost.pro and Profvds.com vps hosting solutions. They are professionals and you'll be satisfied.
For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.

Dzenmed

Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
Like Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting - it is based on quality. Try this one: OpenVZ-2048 at $9.99/Mo - 2xCPUs, RAM 2048MB, 50GB Storage, 3TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

Hedforns

Full Server Root and Shell Access. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
A range of 50+ Operating Systems. Hostnamaste.com offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.