What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS Hosting Required (cheap and reliable)

Jokalens

Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Any information on rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions? Reviews? Alternatives? Suggestions?

Netrokesso

My web hosting choice is Regvps.com vps solution! It had impressed me so much over the past 4 months that I gave up my shared hosting account and use them exclusively. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.

Cibolens

Can say that Rockhoster.comis excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT.
Love their low-cost Linux VPS. They use robust hardware on all the services to offer maximum performance.

Dzenmed

I'm happy with Neironvps.com vps hosting, almost never any issues. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.
Although the prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless.

rosafill23

When choosing a VPS hosting service, pay attention to important aspects such as regular backups. For example, hostpro.com makes them daily, which guarantees protection against data loss. Another significant advantage is their round-the-clock technical support, which promptly responds to all requests. This can be useful if you need help with setup or troubleshooting.

VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

Hedforns

I know AllWebHost offers reliable and world class solutions for customers of all sizes and services. Get $5 first month for any vps using this link - vps hosting.
They provide Free Sectigo SSL certificates for as many domains you have in your account. This ensures all data communication is secure to your sites. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking.