What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS hosting solutions with discounts?

Netrokesso

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta.
I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try?
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any information on OBhost.net vps hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy? Any good review sites to read feedbacks about them?

Dzenmed

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like GTHost.com Frankfurt vps. 100% Owned Equipment.
Good communication and support. I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.

rosafill23

For beginners in website building, I highly recommend hostpro.com. They offer great hosting plans ranging from $5 to $100 per month, support multiple domains, and provide excellent compatibility with WordPress. Hostpro.com also supports popular control panels such as cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, CyberPanel, and CWP, which makes managing your site easy and convenient.
Hostpro.com is known for its reliability, strong customer support, and high performance. They consistently receive positive reviews for their uptime and customer service. For a smooth and reliable start with web hosting, hostpro.com is a fantastic choice.

Hedforns

For me, Hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions work great. Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers.
The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders. They provision dedicated servers in less than 08-24 hours as soon as the payment step has been passed successfully.

Jokalens

I was with another hosting provider before finally selected Neironvps.com as my best choice. I wasn't happy with the support provided by my old hosting provider and decided to move on.
I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me. Love their NVMe vps solutions.

Cibolens

I think that searching your VPS provider by discount is not a good idea at all. I recommend checking only solid providers which are not always bad.
If you check at libertyvps.net or gthost.com you will definitely find good solution for VPS.