What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPS solutions with Responsive, Friendly Techs?

Jokalens

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible... VPS Host (Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support): 16GB RAM, cPanel/WHM, Root Access, Responsive, Friendly.
Any info on Profvds.com and GTHost.com VPS solutions? Have found them several day ago and thinking to try their service. Can I trust them?

Cibolens

Package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. GTHost.com is a very good vps host host!
The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want. My site's performance is great.

Netrokesso

I can express the point that Neironvps.com virtual private servers have made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.

Dzenmed

I love the prices. GTHost.com server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime! Like their Toronto vps.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

No issues with viruses or hackers. 5 out of 5 stars.