What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well-balanced server provider ...

Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I'm in two minds which way is better to go and why?

Jokalens

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Check out GTHost.com instant server hosting. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services on sweet terms.
Prices are quite modest and servers are well-balanced.

Cibolens

Happy with datapacket.net servers. Everything works well. My website is up and running and I love it! The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

Netrokesso

I am lucky having found NetShop Isp web host - these guys are professionals. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Hedforns

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Hostnamaste.com and have never looked back. IMO, they are the absolute best hosting provider out there.