What's new
Best Web Hosting Discussion Forums, Reviews, Tutorials & Services

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature-packed server for virtualization?

Hedforns

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for virtualization.
Currently looking for a server with this specs
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $130/mo.
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com server hosting solutions?
What server locations do they offer? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Peterson

Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are worth trying due to their unparalleled services.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

Jokalens

Fast reliable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
Get hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking.

Cibolens

I think hostingsource.com is awesome they get back to me fast and they anwser all my questions! Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. SiteBuilder and Website Building Tools include 100’s of Free Website Templates that can be easily installed. They can also perform Website Transfers, Domain Transfers, Database Transfers and Script Transfers.

Briganti

I just want to say that hostingsource.com isn't the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, plans from legionbox.com can also be quite right for you due to their unmatched services.
Both companies are worth trying. They aren't just hosting providers; they are partners in success. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking top-notch hosting services.

Netrokesso

Website Contents With Heavy Request Loads Are Cached via Cloudflare CDN. This greatly enhances page loading speed and minimizes server load.
Give hostingsource.com a try. They lockdown and harden servers to ensure web server processes are secured. Security is optimized for Linux PHP and Microsoft .Net applications.

Dzenmed

With other hosts you end up on hold forever or talking to someone who reads a script off of a screen and tells you to re-start your computer.
The guys at Hostingsource.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
SSI Programming Modules include: Curl, CPAN, GD Library and ImageMagic. System Management via Cron Job Scheduling.

Servers from hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Everything you want in a web-host. Consistent speed, rock-solid uptime reliability, great support and all the tools you need to create an effective web presence. Want more could you want?